Sunday 27 September 2015

DT Cards - Hearts and Spots

Good morning Peeps it's me again. Now I have my Blog fixed there is no stopping me!!! I will keep it short and sweet today though with plenty of pictures, I think we all like pictures do 't we??? 

I honestly enjoyed playing with these stencils and stamps - PATTERN - you can never get too much of it and it's so much fun to play with. And WORD stamps anothing thing you can never have too many of. How quick it is to make a card for someone if you have the sentiment you want just sitting on your acrylic block waiting for you??! 

Samples will also be shown on the ClarityStamp website - http://www.claritystamp.co.uk/

So let's get the gallery started!!! 


I really loved this when I made it so I had to make more! So I thought, well why not do a set of them with the Stencils and Xmas corner stamps! Xmas Corner Stamps aren't just for Xmas you know???! 

These could be for any occasion. I realised I had used the Heart Stencil again and needed to "Move On"! Well it is a lovely stencil. Xx


So next I went for the new ClarityStamp Bubbles stencil. I love it and I know I will be needing a spare one of these by the time I have grunged it up !! I thought I could use this for the Design I was Demonstrating at the Clarity Open days -: 

This one look. 
This was the original version of it, obviously on the one above I didn't get time to titivate it as it was made during a demo but the idea of the words guiding the theme is something I will be playing around with - I will You Tube this demo and put it on here this week! Fingers crossed it will up-load! 

Anyway back to today! Where was I? 
Ah I was showing you these lovely Clarity Stencils! Word stamps and Xmas Corners from today's TV Show on Hochanda! 

I thought these all looked good together too? You could just make a batch of them ready to add sentiments as and when you need a card in a hurry (and listen to your own advice SAM Crowe) did you know she actually buys Birthday Cards???? Who is she?? Ah me, it's me? I am A card buyer but I am working on it!!!!! I think that's a great idea for 7 in the morning!!! Just make batches of base cards and add sentiments later, don't you?? 

Anyway I got distracted again. 
I thought they looked quite nice together. I will be trying them on a canvas later. 

So this is the same stencils but using a different medium. 
So this was one of my sneak peeks it looks like it is 4 cards but actually!....
It's just the one! But this was just me having a play with these lovely stencils so each one can be an individual card too. The bottom left one is what gave me the idea for all those cards above. So as the weeks go on I will be doing tutorials and videos of the techniques I used so. Hope you will join me. I hope you enjoyed Barbara Gray's shows today too. Xx

So enough for now I think, I will come back and show you my Other cards made for today's show in my next Blog, so thank you very much for popping in, I will see you very soon.

Bye bye for now
Sam Crowe xxx













17 comments:

  1. Brilliant Sam. Such inspirational work. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Sam. These are fab. Glad you got your blog working again.. thanks for your kind words on mine today.. I must visit blog land more often...trouble is its a pain on the phone or tablet. Much easier when I am on the laptop . Have a great day and keep creating your masterpieces. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Sam. These are fab. Glad you got your blog working again.. thanks for your kind words on mine today.. I must visit blog land more often...trouble is its a pain on the phone or tablet. Much easier when I am on the laptop . Have a great day and keep creating your masterpieces. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic artwork, my favourite is the last one, love the ghost effect, is that Bokeh? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased you got your blog working. Lovely artwork xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant cards Sam I love all your art work you are so talented. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Sam,can see me having to buy more stencils

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam these stencils are another must have now!!!!
    Love what you've done with them - but nothing new there I love all your art 😄
    I've only just opened a blog up - new to this but will give it a go 😳
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look what you done ,now I want these stencils. Lovely Sam, glad your blog is working again love to see your wonderful creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. There fantastic Sam really should use my blog may be soon get going in it lots love and hugs joy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Sam. Lovely work with these stencils. Love your work. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. and you did keep it brief! what happened? all lovely samples and not your grungy style! what is going on I wonder? hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Sam, glad you have your blog working.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved looking at all your lovely designs. They all go so well together. When a theme works why change it? ...well maybe just a little bit. I've ordered the stencil set so will be trying out some of your ideas. (See you are truly inspirational) Anyway really enjoyed your blog again. Looking forward to your next one.
    Hugs Jeanette xxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

DT Samples for ClarityStamp 25-2-2016

Hello there everyone, thank you for stopping by. I would like to say a special Hello to my new blog Followers, thank you everyone for foll...