Saturday 17 October 2020

 Hi there how are you doing?  I haven’t visited this blog for a while.  I now have a new Blog/Vlog. It would be great if you would come and join me there.  

It’s called Sams HomeCookedArt.studios on wordpress.com 

https://homecookedart.studio/



You Can Find My New Blog Here

I was having a bit of trouble with Blogger so I had to move.  After a long absence I couldn’t stand not Blogging anymore.  I do hope I can keep my original Blog though just to check in on once in a while. 

I would really appreciate it if you follow my new Blog, see follow button under Blog or Vlog Post vie above link. 

I hope to see you there.

Keep on Crafting

Sam Crowe 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

DT Samples for ClarityStamp 25-2-2016

Hello there everyone, thank you for stopping by. I would like to say a special Hello to my new blog Followers, thank you everyone for foll...